Terms & Conditions
When signing a Registration Form to use the services provided at Kula you agree with the Terms and Conditions of Kula.
1. Written Communication
1.1 You accept that communication may be in an electronic form including, but not limited to e-mails or information posted on our website. For contractual purposes, you agree and accept that any electronic communications comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
1.2 Kula can provide notice to you by the e-mail address that you most recently provided to Kula or by the post to the most recent postal address provided. Pass holders are required to give written notice to Kula of any change of address or email.
1.3 It is your responsibility to ensure that any notice served by e-mail has been sent to the correct email address of the addressee. The correct email address can be obtained from the reception at Kula and may change from time to time. It is your responsibility to ensure that any notice served by post is sent to the correct address and has been placed in the post. The correct address is as follows; 91 St Johns Hill, Clapham, Battersea, London, SW11 1SY.
As a result to my enrolment to become a student of classes offered at Kula Hot Yoga & Wellbeing (hereinafter Kula) I accept that it is my responsibility:
- To seek medical advice, prior to undertaking any activity offered at Kula, and to be found in good health and fully able to all exercises and classes which I am to practise at Kula. I must always update teachers on any new medical issues. If I answered YES to any of the medical questions I understand that I am NOT authorised to take any class without my doctors medical prior approval.
- I will faithfully follow all instructions given to me by authorized instructors as to when and how to perform and not perform yoga, body movement exercises and wellbeing activities. I understand the practise, in a heated or non-heated room, of Yoga, group exercise (with and without weights) and wellbeing activities may expose to risk of personal injury, disease, or death and I knowingly and willingly assume such a risk.
- I understand and agree that I will receive instruction in Yoga, body movement theory and exercises and wellbeing activities only. I acknowledge that any suggestions regarding yoga, exercise, and wellbeing are neither diagnostic nor prescriptive and that I hold not liable Kula, its employers, officers, directors, shareholders, and contract trainers for any damage to or theft or personal property on or away from Kula premises, or personal injury, including but not limited to bodily injury, disease, disability, death, humiliation, or consequential loss of any kind arising out of my participation in any Kula’s activity or event.
- In the event that I am pregnant, I will not attend any class until I have discussed the potential risk to my unborn child/fetus with my doctor. I agree that I will follow my doctors recommendations on behalf of myself, my heirs, spouse or other interested party hold harmless Kula for any possible injury to my unborn child / fetus. Also, I confirm that I read and fully understand Kula’s Pregnancy and PostNatal rules and guidelines.
- If I am under 18 years of age, I warrant that I have disclosed my age to Kula and in addition to my sign I have provided the signature of my parent or legal custodian or guardian below.
- Registration fees and tuition for classes paid hereafter are non refundable.
- I understand my data will be saved by the Kula studio and used for marketing purposes but not shared to third parties.
- I have read and fully understand the Kula Terms and Conditions.
3. Cancelation Policy
3.1.1 Online Bookings must be cancelled at least 120 minutes before the start of the class should the Pass Holder not be able to attend or this will be classified as a late cancelation, booking rights will be terminated for an entire week and the class will not be refunded. In order to give all our Kula yogis the best chance of getting a spot in the class, we ask you to please be mindful of your fellow yogis. If you cannot make class please cancel at least 2 hrs beforehand. If you are on a Drop In, Kula 5, or a 10 Class Pack your class will be deducted. For any other Kula packages your booking rights will be removed for a week.
3.1.2 Students must sign in to class 5 minutes prior to the class start time or they may not be granted entry and this will be classified as a late cancelation. The space will then be released to students on a waiting list.
3.1.3 It is not necessary to book online prior to attending a class and Kula will always try to accommodate students, however, class spaces are handed out on a first come first serve basis. If there is no space in the class students will not be able to practice the class at that time.
3.2. Workshops and Retreats
3.2.1 For advance workshop or retreat bookings a full refund minus a 10% administration fee will be provided if 30 days notice has been given.
3.2.2 If the individual has failed to provide 30 days notice to cancel a retreat or workshop no refund shall be given unless the individuals place can be filled. In the event that the individuals space can be filled a full refund, less than a 15% administration fee, will be provided.
3.2.3 If Kula cancels a workshop or retreat a full refund for any monies paid or the option to transfer on to another retreat or workshop will be offered to the individual.
3.2.3 Kula does not currently facilitate flights or transport to any retreat and / or workshops
3.3.1 Each therapist will need to be individually consulted. As a guideline the therapists operate a twenty-four hour cancelation policy.
Kula Hot Yoga & Wellbeing is a trading name for GLP Consulting Ltd, England and Wales, 06876272’