Vibe Leaders

Meet our vibe leaders. These are the guys that keep everything running smoothly. You’ll see them about the studio and if you have any questions or just fancy saying hello, don’t be shy. They’re a friendly bunch.

image of Kate Manning

Kate Manning

Front of House

Kate is a locally based actress and personal trainer. She discovered hot yoga early in 2013 after getting fed up with the British winter while training for the Paris Marathon. Having always been somewhat frenetic, hot yoga seemed to be the perfect addition to her lifestyle. She loves the strength, power and calm it brings. (Along with obviously the sweat.)

What hot yoga means to me: A whole hour and a half to take time away from the real world and challenge myself in the way nothing else can.
What makes me happy: Acting, staying healthy, family, friends, good coffee, chocolate, baking and hugs.

image of Letitia Wilkinson - Front of House

Letitia Wilkinson

Operations Assistant Manager

I’m a professional dancer and graduate of London Contemporary Dance School with First Class BA Hons. I work broadly in the performance and creative world and have worked on a variety of projects including immersive theatre, creation of dance work for theatre, research and development processes and on music videos.

Alongside dancing, I started my yoga journey six years ago and I’ve been with Kula since the beginning in 2013. I’ve found hot yoga a perfect compliment to my career as a dancer and I enjoy the pace, discipline and physical challenge of the practice.

What hot yoga means for me: An hour and a half just for ME!
What makes me happy: Good coffee, lots of food, learning about myself and my body and of course a little bit of dance to exhaust me every day of my life.

Louise Finlayson

Vibe Leader

I’m a former dancer and teacher who started practicing all styles at a young age. I successfully completed my British Ballet Organisation and Royal Academy of Dance exams and have also completed a Certificate 3 and Diploma in performing arts. I became a teacher in 2005 and have performed for many corporate and commercial events including Countdown the Spectacular, Priscilla Medley Cabaret, Burns Victim Charity ball and was a dancer in the Melbourne Commonwealth Games Closing Ceremony.

I only properly discovered yoga a year ago and quickly became hooked at the physical and mental benefits you get from doing a class. I may have hung up my dancing shoes but yoga will always be a part of my life.

What hot yoga means for me: Its time to spend on looking after yourself and none else.

What makes me happy: Yoga! Being with my family and friends, travelling and eating potatoes cooked any style!

Lisa Hollocks

Vibe Leader

Lisa Hollocks- I have been doing yoga for about 7 years and after finishing my Degree in South Africa, I was ready to qualify as an instructor and move to London! I haven’t looked back one bit.

My love for yoga started because of the wonderful physical benefits but grew into a spiritual journey. Being able to work in a studio environment is such a great gift and it really adds to my ever growing knowledge as a Yogi.

Being able to work as a Vibe Leader is really rewarding, seeing students go from strength to strength and being able to get to know them and support their practice at Kula.